NEW MEMBER REWARDS
Beginning Sunday, January 1, 2017 through Sunday, December 31, 2017 WinStar World Casino and Resort is offering a New Member Acquisition Rewards promotion.
Patrons must be eighteen (18) years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a member of WinStar Club Passport with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of WinStar World Casino and Resort; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
All New Members, who have never been a member of WinStar Club Passport who earn a minimum of five (5) points with their WinStar Club Passport card properly inserted into any participating electronic gaming device, will receive twenty-five ($25) dollars in Passport Rewards during our New Member Acquisition promotion. Patrons must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this promotion:
- New Member is defined as a Patron that has never been a member of WinStar Club Passport or anyone that is currently barred from any of the Nations Facilities.
- Qualifying points must be earned on day of first card issuance.
- Patrons are responsible for ensuring their WinStar Club Passport card is properly inserted into a participating electronic gaming device.
- Rewards are downloadable to any participating electronic gaming device; non-participating devices will be denoted with a placard.
- Rewards are non-cashable, and non-transferable (person to person or device to device) and will be deposited directly into the Patron’s Reward account. All rewards and promotional entries are earned by cashable play only.
- Patrons may only receive one (1) play and get offer per Patron, per day.
WinStar World Casino and Resort’s Casino Management System will be the sole determinate of each Passport Rewards deposit.
All participating Patrons must abide by the posted WinStar World Casino and Resort House Rules.
Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.Back to Promotions →